[TxMt] Old slyle plist sytax bundle validation command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 24 14:07:25 UTC 2006

On 24/6/2006, at 7:36, marios wrote:

> I'm always getting Validation Errors on my Language Grammar, with the
> old style plist bundles validation command:

 From http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
appendix#property_list_format

     [...] Notice that the escape rules for strings have been
     changed slightly compared to Apple's official format. This
     was done to make the language grammars more readable, since
     these need a lot of literal escape characters.

So the format in the bundle editor is not compatible with Apple’s
property list tools.