[TxMt] Old slyle plist sytax bundle validation command

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Jun 24 05:36:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm always getting Validation Errors on my Language Grammar, with the
old style plist bundles validation command:

This is what it returns, and it's always the same:

2006-06-24 08:25:56.870 plutil[2499] CFLog (0):
CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing
semicolon in dictionary. 2006-06-24 08:25:56.940 plutil[2499] CFLog (0):
CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): The file name for this data might be
(or it might not): /tmp/TextMate_plist.L7pqfe XML parser error:
Unexpected character { at line 1 Old-style plist parser error: Expected
terminating ')' for array at line 191.

The basic error, that is of interest here, missing semicolon in
dictionary, is untrue.
The bundle Editor will happily swallow the syntax after pushing the test
button, and reformat the code.
I've since then stopped using this command, since I had the Bundle
Editor anyway.
But I've seen that it does that only on very complex Language Grammars.

Possibly a Bug  of the plistBundle ?

regards, marios