[TxMt] "cutteing Edge" software update bundles.

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Fri Jun 23 18:19:22 UTC 2006

On Jun 23, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Jim Barraud wrote:

> Forgive me if this has been asked previously (didn't see anything
> in the archives)
>
> Are the latest bundle changes updated as well when software update
> is in "Cutting Edge" mode or are you  better off periodically
> checking them out straight from the svn repo?

The included bundles are updated every update, whichever mode your
in. Best to just use that because sometimes the changes made in SVN
can be non-working changes allan is making for the next revision. The
exception to this is bundles that aren't included by default; you'd
need to either check them out or download them. They will not be auto-
updated. Even then though it's best to just checkout the single
bundle you need.