[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jun 23 13:52:42 UTC 2006

On 23/6/2006, at 9:39, marios wrote:

> If the HTML Bundle gets something like:
>
> 		{	name = 'text.html.txp';
> 			match = '(</txp:.*?>|<txp:.*?>|<txp:.*?\s{,8}/>|<txp:([a-z]{3})
> _.*?/?>)';
> 		},
>
> then I wouldn't have to include a whole clone of the HTML Bundle [...]

If you want that at the root level of the HTML bundle, just put that
rule before you include it -- then your rule will take precedence.

I won’t add txp stuff to the HTML bundle, a) people who do not use
txp should not get matching of txp stuff, and b) there are at least
another dozen web frameworks who’’d also like to get something added
to the HTML bundle.

>>> Which ones?
> The HTML ones. I tried This:

Okay, so it is exactly those language grammars you moved to your own
bundle, which is not showing up?

Try remove ALL local/svn checked out bundles including your own.

Ensure that the languages are now there (at least the HTML one is in
the default set, so should be.)

Then when you add your own bundle back, be sure whatever default
stuff you have copied, has its own set of UUID’s.