[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Fri Jun 23 07:39:27 UTC 2006

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 7
> > Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:03:28 +0200
> > From: Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com>
> > Subject: Re: [TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease
> > To: TextMate users <textmate at lists.macromates.com>

> > Not sure exactly which one you are referring to.

If the HTML Bundle gets something like:

		{	name = 'text.html.txp';
			match = '(</txp:.*?>|<txp:.*?>|<txp:.*?\s{,8}/>|<txp:([a-z]{3})_.*?/?>)';
		},

then I wouldn't have to include a whole clone of the HTML Bundle.
Wouldn't that also make it more compatible with the rest of the Bundle
Suite?
It's the HTML Bundle that interferes, I couldn't find any way to tell
the HTML Bundle not to match TXP tags.

> > However, you can add ?disabled = 1;? to the rule to disable it. You
> > shouldn?t prefix it with X?es, as that?ll just give run-time errors
> > (for ?language not found?.)

I should have taken a better look at the syntax rules, thanks for
pointing that out.

> > Which ones?

The HTML ones. I tried This:
1)I deleted the UUID from the cloned html Bundles(assorted ones),

since that didn't led to any change, I tried:

1) I discarded all bundles, included the TXP bundle that I had created
and left in the Bundle Editor.(I did that manually, not from the Bundle
Editor)
2)I SVN updated all bundles, reloaded Bundles from command line

Since that didn't lead to any change, I double clicked on the HTML
Bundle in /Library/Applicationsupport/Bundles , but no luck.

> > Only the languages? If it is the languages you copied to your own
> > bundle, it is because you did not give the copies a new UUID then --
> > i.e. use duplicate in the bundle editor (rather than copy on disk.)

See above, sorry, regards, marios

Still didn't check out Brad Choates new
Blogging Bundle, and watch your cast, that's really terrific.
I'd better watch that in depth  ASAP,

regards, marios