[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Wed Jun 21 23:28:30 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 22/6/2006, at 1:02, marios wrote:
>
>> [...] An new version of the bundle is available, I recommend, that
>> you throw
>> the old Bundle away and double click the new one.

Just scanning quickly the mailing list topics, I came across one, where
the phenomenon of invisible bundle Items in the Bundle Editor have been
reported, in case the Bundle was build on cutting Edge, whereas  the
Third party User version  was a prior build around 948.
So , what would be interesting to find out, is:

Did this occur because Users attempted  to manually place those Bundle
Items in   /path/to/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles

instead of   ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles, or is it in
fact a compatibility Issue between  those Bundle versions and TM Builds ?

regards, marios