[TxMt] Number shortcuts in the popup syntax menu

Dru Kepple dru.textmate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 18:50:50 UTC 2006

Yeah, I agree.  Great little feature.  I've only realized it was there in
this latest release because of the new(?) AppleScript bundle (I spend 95% of
my time coding ActionScript, which I have set up for control-shift-option-A,
so I was expecting to set the language as ActionScript, but lo and behold I
got two options...).  Thanks for that support, Allan!  It was just a few
weeks ago I was looking for an AppleScript bundle for TM.  Were you reading
my mind?

Thanks,
Dru