[TxMt] latex template article_in.tex

Andreas Duus Pape andreaspape at mac.com
Sun Jun 18 16:07:19 UTC 2006

Hello.  I'm interested in modifying the LaTeX Article template.  The
Article template (from Edit Templates) uses a perl one-liner to
import a file called "article_in.tex," where, I assume, most of the
interesting stuff lives.  I can't for the life of me find
"article_in.tex."  Where is it?  (And the metaquestion, I guess, is
"if I want to make substantive changes to the latex article template,
is editing article_in.tex in fact the right thing to do?)

this is the default latex article template code, BTW:

if test \! -e "$TM_NEW_FILE"; then
    TM_YEAR=`date +%Y` \
    TM_DATE=`date +%Y-%m-%d` \
    TM_USERNAME=`niutil -readprop / /users/\$USER realname` \
    AUTHOR_ADDR=$(RA="defaults read AddressBookMe"; cat <<EOA
`$RA FirstName` `$RA LastName`
\\\\ `$RA StreetAddr1`
\\\\ `$RA StreetAddr2`
\\\\ `$RA ZipPostal` `$RA City`