[TxMt] multi-line language pattern in bundle

Michael Henry macromates at drmikehenry.com
Sat Jun 17 22:10:36 UTC 2006

Matthew Anderson wrote:
> I've been wanting to try my hand at bundle writing for a few weeks,
> and this morning I began tinkering with what could possibly grow into
> a reStructuredText bundle.
Matthew,

FYI, you may want to look at the reStructuredText bundle here:
http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/reStructuredText.tmbundle/

It has support for syntax highlighting of reStructuredText, along with a
couple of other features.

I think you may be out of luck with respect to multi-line matching in
the grammar rules. I don't think it's supported in TextMate at this time.

Michael Henry