[TxMt] editing the ctrl-click / right click context menu?

Matthew Anderson manders2k.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 15:52:44 UTC 2006

Is it possible to add entries to or edit the menu that appears when
one right clicks or control clicks in the text editing area of the
TextMate window?

I'd like to see a "Look [highlighted word] Up in Dictionary" command
like that found in Safari / TextEdit / Mail / etc under Tiger.  I
know that there is a TextMate (applescript) command mentioned on the
wiki which can do something similar with a key equivalent, but I'm
used to the consistent interface to do this across these other
programs, and I'd love to have the same interface in TextMate.

Thanks!

--
  Matt Anderson