[TxMt] 1001 suggestions in shining armour

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Fri Jun 9 10:41:45 UTC 2006

Am 9. Jun 2006 um 04:07 schrieb Sean Schertell:

> But the most significant difference is that when made visible, the
> pane would grow *inward* reducing the size of your code view rather
> than the way the current way the drawer opens *outward* whether
> there's enough space available or not.

I believe I have seen stuff like this in some Cocoa apps over the
last years (can't remember when and where):
* When you had a fully maximized window the window would shrink in
order to open your drawer.
* When you closed the drawer, the window would grow again (if you
were working at a maximized state, else not)

Am I dreaming? <g>

Dan