[TxMt] Deleted project Files reappearing

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 7 20:38:40 UTC 2006

On 7/6/2006, at 18:16, Anthony Underwood wrote:

> I am using the latest build of TextMate 1070. If I make a project
> based on a folder and then delete some files within a folder
> (references only), when I reopen the project the 'deleted' files
> are back [...]

The way to exclude files from a folder reference is by setting up
folder reference patterns [1]. That it is possible to remove
references from a folder reference is unfortunate and a long-term no-
op -- it stems from the way the project drawer support both static
groups and files plus these folder references.

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
working_with_multiple_files#filtering_unwanted_files