[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Wed Jun 7 20:37:55 UTC 2006

> On 5/6/2006, at 20:44, marios wrote:
>
>> Before I run into the risk of damaging my files, I couldn't really
>> figure out what to enter in the dialog box, when I open it from the
>> drawers info button on the tool bar.
>> I have a folder which I want to exclude from updating which is
>> below the
>> root of my project folder.
>
> The folder reference patterns are only to filter items from display.
>
> So by excluding a folder, it will disappear from the list. Sounds
> like you expect something else

Exactly, since I have a specific project that I work on from the
original folder, not projects.
So when I exclude a folder in this context, does it get excluded from
updating ?
(

>> What function does the "Save as absolute path" check box have in this
>> context ?
>
> The ‘save as absolute path’ is really a no-op when using folder
> references. If you drag individual items to the project drawer, these
> will be saved relative to the project file, but that can be changed
> with this checkbox.

Should I then use this option.The basic tree does not change, and I use
this Folder to mirror some stuff from my local drive to the Live Server
with Transmit. (Inside Sites Folder).

Thanks a lot again, and best regards, marios