[TxMt] REVISION 1070

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Wed Jun 7 19:38:49 UTC 2006

On Jun 7, 2006, at 4:04 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 7/6/2006, at 0:59, Gerd Knops wrote:
>
>> [ tab triggers ]
>> Love it! Any chance the tree view in the bundle editor could
>> similarly show shortcuts and tab triggers?
>
> Thanks! I do plan to put them in the menu structure outline.
>
> I am a little undecided on the faith of the bundle editor --
> initially I wanted to scrap it in favor of using the 2.0 file
> manager, but I also do see some value in a dedicated editor.

Hmm... it does seem odd that to edit snippets, commands or syntaxes
inside one of the premier text editors one has to rely on the limited
features of a text field. It would be great to have TextMate's
abilities available when editing (syntax highlight, easy version
control, snippets etc). But I can see how the BundleEditor's
requirements would make it difficult to convert it into a special
built in project of sorts.

Gerd