[TxMt] REVISION 1070

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 7 09:04:32 UTC 2006

On 7/6/2006, at 0:59, Gerd Knops wrote:

> [ tab triggers ]
> Love it! Any chance the tree view in the bundle editor could
> similarly show shortcuts and tab triggers?

Thanks! I do plan to put them in the menu structure outline.

I am a little undecided on the faith of the bundle editor --
initially I wanted to scrap it in favor of using the 2.0 file
manager, but I also do see some value in a dedicated editor. If I do
continue with the bundle editor, I am likely going to change the
current bundle outline to just a bundle source list, and let the menu
structure outline be the view of the bundle contents (as the old
outline doesn’t work for large bundles, and having two lists of
bundle contents is redundant) -- though there then needs to be a
place for items not in the menus (likely just a list below the
excluded items.)

(if I do continue with the bundle editor, there likely will be (the
oft requested) searching (both on title and key equiv.), back/forward
buttons, and the filtering will be more like seen in iTunes (the All
Artist Album … emblems going across the top of the window))