[TxMt] GTD: preserve kind in done items? (plus thoughts)

Mike Mellor alaskamike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:20:30 UTC 2006

Tim -

Thanks for the great feedback!

1.  As far as the BUY command, what I think I'll do is create a tab trigger
of "bb" to allow you to enter extra data - I personally just want to know
what I need to buy, I usually don't need any other info.

2.  That was a typo.  I thought I fixed it, but maybe I haven't committed
the change yet.

3.  I can try.  I'm just feeling my way through Ruby, so it may be a little
while.

4. I'll look at adding the date to the DONE command.  Also, I will change
the function to keep the type of task in the line.

Look for the simple fixes tonight, and the more difficult (for me, anyway)
over the weekend.

Mike