[TxMt] Exclude Folder from project in drawers info dialog

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jun 6 09:48:46 UTC 2006

On 5/6/2006, at 20:44, marios wrote:

> Before I run into the risk of damaging my files, I couldn't really
> figure out what to enter in the dialog box, when I open it from the
> drawers info button on the tool bar.
> I have a folder which I want to exclude from updating which is
> below the
> root of my project folder.

The folder reference patterns are only to filter items from display.

So by excluding a folder, it will disappear from the list. Sounds
like you expect something else.

> What function does the "Save as absolute path" check box have in this
> context ?

The ‘save as absolute path’ is really a no-op when using folder
references. If you drag individual items to the project drawer, these
will be saved relative to the project file, but that can be changed
with this checkbox.