[TxMt] Exclude Folder from project in drawers info dialog

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Mon Jun 5 18:44:45 UTC 2006

Before I run into the risk of damaging my files, I couldn't really
figure out what to enter in the dialog box, when I open it from the
drawers info button on the tool bar.
I have a folder which I want to exclude from updating which is below the
root of my project folder.
Do I have to enter the name of that folder in the name box , and then
alter the RE ?

According to the manual, if I alter the default pattern from:

!.*/(\.[^/]*|CVS|_darcs|\{arch\}|blib|.*~\.nib|.*\.(framework|app|pbproj|pbxproj|xcode(proj)?|bundle))$

To :

!.*/(\.[^/]*|CVS|_darcs|\{arch\}|blib|.*~\.nib|.*\.(MY_EXCLUDED_FOLDER|framework|app|pbproj|pbxproj|xcode(proj)?|bundle))$

Can I be sure, that the Folder will not be altered ?

(I know, I could test against, it, by doing "find in project, but I'd
like to know also, what the other dialog options mean, and what it does
behind the scenes, when I concurrently move files and Folders around,
and update in the meanwhile.)

What function does the "Save as absolute path" check box have in this
context ?

Sorry for bothering again,

best regards, and many thanks in advance, marios