[TxMt] Blogging bundle - dates and WordPress

John Yeates textmate at warmvomit.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 11:32:38 UTC 2006

The Blogging bundle is really nifty, apart from one small problem –
it doesn't want to set the date to anything other than Right Now when
used with WordPress 2.04.

If I add a Date: header and change the date to some point in the
future the post still shows with the current time and I have to edit
the date through the WordPress interface.

I don't know whether it's WordPress or the bundle that's causing this
- can anyone help?

BTW, is it particularly easy to add extra fields? I'd quite like to
add support for the event end time field for the EventCalendar plugin
(http://blog.firetree.net/2006/07/21/eventcalendar-31-beta/)

Thanks

--
JY