[TxMt] Subversion Bundle Feature Requests

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Thu Jul 13 05:48:04 UTC 2006

thomas,

I have a few files in there that I just added.  When I click on your
commit button, it says:

"File(s) not modified; nothing to commit"

Very Odd.

I have another 	question.  Why use the CommitWindow.app.  Wouldn't it
be more beneficial to have something like this that shows when you
choose Commit from the bundle options.  Would be nice if it was just
a single window rather that me getting a status window and commit
window.  If I'm crazy, ignore me; I'm just curious :)

Regards,
Eric