[TxMt] Subversion Bundle Feature Requests

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:16:13 UTC 2006

On Jul 12, 2006, at 8:10 AM, thomas Aylott wrote:

>> - Add Commit button directly to the Status window so commits can
>> be done straight after reviewing the changes

Done.
As of r4152 there's a Commit button on the bottom that should work
like everyone is used to.
I had to change from using IO to using Open3 (Thanks JEG2!) in order
to get the errors to show up properly.
I'm not sure of any repercussions of that change.

If anyone has any problems with any of the Subversion stuff, please
let us all know and it'll get fixed.
enjoy

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient