[TxMt] For users of the GTDAlt bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Jul 8 16:05:25 UTC 2006

On Jul 8, 2006, at 9:39 AM, Oliver Hagmann wrote:

> I just checked out the latest bundles and I get the following
> errors when using any of the new "show action" commands:
>
> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/
> Support/bin/GTD.rb:41:in `parse': Parse error on line: @email
> (RuntimeError) . This is not a line I recognize. from

As the error says, you have a line that just says "@email", and so
the parsing system doesn't know what to do about it, since it lacks
an action. I should probably have the parsing system should just
ignore any lines it can't deal with, instead of raising an exception.
Right now it basically stops processing whenever it finds a line it
doesn't know about. What do you guys think is the best way?

> Additionally, I found another bug: If I use the "Clean up current
> file" command, all the tabs before the actions get converted into
> spaces resulting in the "EOL + Action" command not inputting the
> same indent as in the line before (only with "soft tabs" set to
> *off*).

Should be fixed now. I was not checking for soft tabs at all, nor for
the length of the tab spaces. I had hard-coded two spaces because
that's what I am using.

> Oliver

Haris