[TxMt] For users of the GTDAlt bundle

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Sat Jul 8 14:39:52 UTC 2006

I just checked out the latest bundles and I get the following errors
when using any of the new "show action" commands:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/
bin/GTD.rb:41:in `parse': Parse error on line: @email
(RuntimeError) . This is not a line I recognize. from /Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/
GTD.rb:229:in `initialize' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:100:in `new' from /Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/
GTD.rb:100:in `process_directory' from /Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:99:in `each'
from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/
Support/bin/GTD.rb:99:in `process_directory' from /tmp/
temp_textmate.dJjzV2:4

Additionally, I found another bug: If I use the "Clean up current
file" command, all the tabs before the actions get converted into
spaces resulting in the "EOL + Action" command not inputting the same
indent as in the line before (only with "soft tabs" set to *off*).

Oliver