[TxMt] TextMate HTML Output Themes

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 12:43:04 UTC 2006

On Jul 8, 2006, at 7:33 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I reckon what you’re really after is moving CSS out of the support
> folder and make a separate system to deal with CSS customizations.
> Currently though a lot of bundles ship with their own CSS, so I
> don’t know how much would actually be gained from that.

Eventually, we should move all html output commands to using both a
main CSS and a user CSS.
That way you only have to overwrite a few rules rather than all of them.

We need to unify the style of these commands.
I don't mean that they should all look identical. Just that they all
sortof go together a bit better.
And then the ability to package all the relevant images and css
together to distribute as a theme would be nice.

Just changing the background image and font would be a major visual
change, but would be technically ultra simple to implement.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient