[OT] Re: [TxMt] site with textmate

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Thu Jul 6 21:50:32 UTC 2006

>> According to Alain Matthes:
>>> A new site (version beta for the site and the files latex)
>>>
>>> http://altermundus.com/  .html, .tex, .sty .cls only with textmate
>>
>> Now, if only you could get rid of that awful excuse of a font
>> (that is, MS
>> Comic Sans), it would be even better.
>>
>> <http://bancomicsans.com/home.html>
>> --

Hey,

I like the aforementioned website and hate Comic Sans, but my
PowerBook shipped with it! My Mac even came tainted with a trial
version of MS Office. Plus I even have it on my iBook with a rather
Vanilla Tiger installation (so it's not that it came with Office).
Deletion would be one solution but that does not solve the cause but
only the effects.

Soryu

PS: Alain, don't take this too seriously, but… Comic Sans… no good :)
Plus, your website has another slight fault: being French, that is.
While I root for your boys in the World Cup it's not that
approachable a site ;)

PPS: 	`font-family: "Cochin", "Palatino", "Baskerville", "Book
Antiqua", "Times New Roman", serif;`
Cochin ftw! As seen on http://projects.serenity.de/textmate/