[TxMt] Windows Script Components

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jul 3 08:07:11 UTC 2006

On 3/7/2006, at 4:52, Luke Daley wrote:

> The script portion of the document looks like this...
>
> <script language="VBScript">
> <![CDATA[
>
> ' VBScript here.
>
> ]]>
> </script>
>
> Can I get some help from the bundle gurus please :)

If you have given your vbscript grammar a scope name of
source.vbscript, you would need a rule similar to this in the HTML
grammar:

    {  name = 'source.embedded.vbscript';
       begin = '<script language="VBScript">';
       end = '</script>';
       patterns = (
          { include = 'source.vbscript'; },
       );
    },

Then when it sees the <script language="VBScript"> tag, it will
include your vbscript grammar and not exit this mode before it sees </
script>.