[TxMt] Windows Script Components

Luke Daley luke at code4days.com
Mon Jul 3 02:52:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have the unfortunate job of writing a bunch of Windows Script
Components (psuedo COM objects written in scripting languages). In my
case, it is just some VBScript wrapped in some XML.

I hacked up a really lame VBScript bundle by basically ripping off
the ASP bundle. What I would like to do is have the VBScript portion
of the XML file be treated by TextMate as VBScript.

The script portion of the document looks like this...

<script language="VBScript">
<![CDATA[

' VBScript here.

]]>
</script>

Can I get some help from the bundle gurus please :)

Thanks,

LD.