[TxMt] TextMate garbling up my website?

Kris Herlaar kris at theredhead.nl
Fri Jan 27 16:53:02 UTC 2006

Actually, after finding the solution i am pretty certain textmate
really had nothing to do with it, probably some network quirk that
created an otherwise uncalled for seperate resourcefork file.

I've since debugged my framework to make sure it won't have any
impact on me again, few more filename checks in the php code. (made
sure to ignore filenames starting with ._ in the class autoloader)

Kris