[TxMt] TextMate garbling up my website?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jan 26 23:35:31 UTC 2006

On 26/1/2006, at 20:34, Kris Herlaar wrote:

> Hmm, i hadn't really thought of resource forks yet, and i've never
> seen any resource forks outside of resedit before [...]

As to why your web-server shows extended attributes as part of the
page, I have no idea, and would need to debug your setup for that.

You can disable the use of these [1] though.

But it would be nicer to figure out how to not have the web-server
show them.

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
saving_files#extended_attributes_metadata