[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:53:50 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> The main question is whether calling Bibdesk has any advantages compared to
> the approach I outlined above, and whether the approach above misses
> something. Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Well, the one advantage it does have is that you don't have to create the
bib file to get a reference from bibdesk.  It's a minor thing, but often
when I'm writing I end up adding a number of new references to my
database, and generally doing so on the fly as I write.  By calling
bibdesk, I can get those new references without having to generate the
bib file until I'm ready to compile the paper with the references in
place.

It's not big, but it's something.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder