[TxMt] adding to or modifying the symbol list for LaTeX?

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Wed Jan 25 23:37:33 UTC 2006

Am 25.01.2006 um 23:36 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> Matthias, do you have any reference for this? Is this documented
> behavior? Is it special to TexShop, or general to LaTeX?

I don't think it is general to LaTeX, and the only reference for
TeXShop I found is in the version history (http://www.uoregon.edu/
~koch/texshop/version.html):

	Tags: a source code line which begins with %: is interpreted as a
tag and listed in the tag pulldown menu.
	Choosing a tag scrolls to the corresponding line in the source code.

But it is very helpful :-)

> I'll try to work it into the syntax, since it doesn't break any
> other behavior.

Thanks!

I downloaded TMCodeBrowser, but I am neiter sure if I understand what
it does, nor do I know exactly what I would have to change.
In other words: I don't really have a clue what I have to do ...

I'l like to mention two other things:

- TextMate removes the "\section" etc. commands in the menu and
indents the text, but this is not done for \part, \chapter.
Is this the desired behavior?
- In koma-script alternative forms of the document structure commands
exist: \addpart, \addchap and \addsec (which generate unnumbered
headings) and \minisec. Is it possible to add those as well?

And I think there is a bug in TextMate when you use the search in the
Bundle editor.

Do the following to reproduce it:
- Open the search panel in the bundle editor and search something.
Works as it should.
- Open the search panel again and search for any other term. Now
still the first term is found. You have to close and re-open the
Bundle editor to search for another term.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41