[TxMt] Setting command results .

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Jan 23 12:17:17 UTC 2006

I'm trying to update/extend the ActionScript bundle and replace the
commands that output using the deprecated "Show in Seprate Window".

To do this I'm trying to store the output of the compiler then,
depending on success parse the output message differently.

Trouble is the following leaves me with nothing to work with:

complieResult=$( mtasc -cp "$TM_MX_CLASSES" -cp "$TM_CLASS_PATH" -cp
"$TM_CLASS_PATH/FP8" -cp "$PROJECT_DIR/src" -cp "$PROJECT_DIR/
classes" -version $flashVersion -trace $traceOption -frame 10 -mx -
out "$TM_SWF_OUTPUT" -swf "$TM_SWF_INPUT" "Main.as" )

echo "COMPILE RESULT $complieResult";

whereas

FILELIST=$( ls $HOME )

echo "FILELIST $FILELIST";