[TxMt] newbie & textmate & Texniscope

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jan 20 14:17:41 UTC 2006

Hi  Christof,

> I am a bloody newbie to both TextMate and TeXniscope, but I would
> like to give this combination a try. Unfortunately, I could not
> find an answer to the following problem (despite looking in the
> archives and googling the web). How do I configure the LaTeX
> bundle: Typeset & View that it starts TeXniscope from within
> TextMate ? Is anyone willing to share the script ?

I think that you're just missing the help file for the latex bundle.

Have a look at

Automation => Run Command => Latex => View README

It's very helpful, even if a few of the keyboard shortcuts listed
there are a little out of sync with the bundle.

Haris's screencasts are also highly recommended. See

http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/

if you haven't already discovered them.

Best of luck,
Paul