[TxMt] doctype macro?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 17 21:42:58 UTC 2006

I think you just have to press tab after typing "doctype", and
provided the scope is right. This is the list of snippets in the HTML
bundle related to doctype.
When more than one commands/snippets could respond to a particular
tab-trigger/shortcut, TM shows you a list of all of them to select
from, which is what happens here.

On Jan 17, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Kai Vermehr wrote:

> At the screencast "Putting Flickr on Rails" right after the
> beginning, a doctype is added to application.rhtml. After typing
> 'doctype' a dropdown menu appears (right behind the word) with the
> XHTML doctypes to chose from. How is this done? I've tried to find
> the shortcut, but no success ... or is this a user-defined macro?
>
> 'k?
>
> <http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/flickr-rails-ajax.mov>
> --
> k 'E  B  O  Y