[TxMt] Reformat paragraph and the LaTeX mode

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 10 23:29:51 UTC 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 5:18 PM, Marco Kuhlmann wrote:

> The problem is that the reformatting should stop at certain
> boundaries, such as \begin and \end or list \items.  AucTeX does
> this for you, and my question was whether I can replicate this with
> Textmate.  It seems now that I cannot.

Of course you can replicate this in Textmate. It's just that you have
to write the command that does it, just like someone wrote the AUCTeX
command to do it. It just isn't a feature that exists by default,
because none of us working on the LaTeX bundle needed this, and hence
noone has implemented it yet. You are welcome to write the command
yourself, or if you tell us EXACTLY what this command should be
doing, maybe one of us will create it when we have the time. TextMate
is very customizable.

Haris