[TxMt] Full project path display

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jan 7 03:14:06 UTC 2006

On 6/1/2006, at 18:43, John Johnson wrote:

> I've searched diligently but can't find out, is there a way to
> display all or part of the Project's Path on the main window? [...]

With “on the main window” are you referring to the title bar or similar?

You can save the project with a name, which will then be displayed
after the current files name (in the titlebar) -- using the folder
from which you created the project is only the default.

But other than that, there is no way to change what gets displayed on
the main window.