[TxMt] search and replace within selection ?

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 02:07:16 UTC 2006

 From the first entry in the Release Notes:

[NEW] The find dialog now has a toggle button to change the text
fields into multi-line text fields. In this mode, arrow down will
move the caret. The pop-up menu can still be reached using ctrl-N. To
insert a literal tab or return, you still need to use option tab and
option return. The Replace All Scope has been removed and instead you
need to hold down shift (or option) when clicking the Replace All
button (the label will change) -- this is consistent with how ctrl-
cmd F is Replace All and ctrl-shift-cmd F is Replace All in
Selection. I have removed some use of bindings from the window, in an
attempt of avoiding the crash that some experience when advancing the
key focus in that window, should there still be a problem, please
report the crash (using the Crash Reporter with the Smart Crash
Reports (from Unsanity) installed is enough).

Brad