[TxMt] Find/Replace Variables in Document?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Feb 20 10:32:37 UTC 2006

On 20 Feb 2006, at 07:08, Trevor Harmon wrote:
> Me. I mostly use TextMate for LaTeX documents and source code, and
> although these files might "end up" on the Internet (inside a zip
> file, for instance), I  don't need remote editing support for them.

And if you're working on anything even vaguely important you'd be
working on a staging server - possibly a local instance of Apache
anyway. Apart from very minor edits (for which I'd ssh into the
server and use vi) I'd never edit on a live server anyway.

>> I'd like to buy textmate, but I won't until it has some sort of
>> integration like this. Right now I have to download the file, edit
>> it, reupload it, I'd just like to hit "Save" and know that it's
>> saved onto the remote server automatically.
>
> I use WebDAV for this.

WebDAV or rsync here.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net