[TxMt] TextMate and ActionsScript Bundle How to?

Zeitler Andreas zettt at macbay.de
Sat Dec 30 19:10:41 UTC 2006

Hi there

I am very new to programming and ive used to make programm in Flash.
Its just a little project and i do programming in my freetime as a
hobby.
My 30 days of using Flash for free are over (since a half year now ;)
and i wanted to re-wake this project and do it without Flash using
TextMate and the ActionScript Bundle.

I had a look at the Bundle Developer Site and followed the
instructions mentioned there. But i still have absolutely NO CLUE
what to do.
My first intention, just to see how things are working i wanted to
make a trace output - which says "Hello World".

What am i doing wrong? Ive tried to use the ActionScript template and
i did a script which just says
trace ("Hello World");
I did use the "Install MTASC Support Files" and i did a try
without...nothing happens.

Can anybody help or does know where i get some information?

Thanks for your help

Zettt
azeitler at zettt.de