[TxMt] LGTD bundle

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:19:05 UTC 2006

To further crowd a field amply covered by the GTD, GTD2, and GTDAlt
bundles, I've written my own bundle, called LGTD (Little GTD). It
uses Markdown syntax for your Next Action lists, coordinates lists
between project-oriented views and context-oriented views, and has a
command for printing lists to index cards for Hipster PDA users. I've
written a few posts about it on my blog, starting with this one

http://www.leancrew.com/all-this/2006/12/
a_little_more_gtd_with_textmat.html

which has links to the later posts.

LGTD does very little, but it does what I want. It may do what you want.

--
Dr. Drang