[TxMt] HTML Tag Completion

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Dec 28 11:14:23 UTC 2006

In many cases, you’re better off using the tab-triggered snippets
that you’ll find in the Bundle editor.  To see a list of them, go
into Bundles->Bundle Editor->Edit Snippets and take a peek at what's
available.  For example, just typing p and hitting tab would give you
a block:

...where you can tab through to delete or change the class name.  The
last time you hit tab it will place your caret right in the middle of
the tags.  There are a lot of snippets defined and you can modify
them and create your own for your most used tasks!

Brett