[TxMt] Re: More LaTeX testers wanted

Özgür Gökmen og at pyromedia.org
Sat Dec 23 06:04:46 UTC 2006

Harris: I got rid of ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist, rebooted. My path
is /usr/texbin as assigned by /etc/profile. Binaries actually do live
in /usr/local/gwTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0/. Label completion
seems to be working. However, the citation completion command cannot
locate the binaries.

\footcite{The tex binaries cannot be located!}.

On a side note, you might also consider to deal with the Documention
for Package command. See the path in the error note below. teTeX is
not the only distro available. ;)

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/PyTeXdoc.py", line 31,
in ? docIndexFile = open(docIndex,'r') IOError: [Errno 2] No such
file or directory: '/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/texdoctk/
texdoctk.dat'

Özgür

Özgür Gökmen | og at pyromedia.org