[TxMt] Re: LaTeX testers needed

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:47:55 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> please update via svn (both the bundle and the global support
> directory) and let me know if you encounter any problems.
>
> Haris

Ok so let's make it clear. What do you mean by
global support? On my computer I have:

1) /TextMate/Contents/SharedSupport/Support

2) /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support

3) ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support

and maybe something else (who knows). Which one
should I update? should I erase the stuff in the others?
which one prevails over the others?

I think this is really one of the weak points about
TextMate. It is not serious to have so many locations
to check, using the command line, with no way to
know for sure if the update was successful.

I want a big red button "UPDATE" and that's it!

Piero

PS this is out of frustration, I "updated" and bib
completion do not work any more.  I'm sure
I updated badly, but how badly exactly?