[TxMt] PDFView troubles

walter johnson walterjohnson at localnet.com
Sun Dec 17 16:31:57 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> On Dec 15, 2006, at 11:49 PM, walter johnson wrote:
>
>> Niels,
>>
>> Works great.  Thanks so much.
>>
> Let me clarify this, because it still doesn't work here. You have
> gotten the "Show in PDFView (pdfsync)" command to work and take you to
> the right page? Is this with TM_LATEX_MASTER set? What is the full
> pathname of the file in question?
>>
>> -walter
>
> Haris

I am getting nice pdf output from the "Typeset & View (PDF)" command .
But, I do get this error.

./matePSTRICKSADD.tex:27: pdfTeX error (\pdfsavepos): used while
\pdfoutput is
not set.
\@PDFSYNC ->\relax \ifPDFSYNCOK \pdfsavepos
                                            \immediate \write \PDFPOS
{l\spa...
l.27 \begin{document}

I cannot make the "Show in PDFView (pdfsync)" command work at all and I
do not have TM_LATEX_MASTER set.

-walter