[TxMt] Still Stuck with HTML

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Fri Dec 15 14:20:05 UTC 2006

Obvious is good. I am still new at this.

No I do not have it installed in WP and will do so now.

I have Markdown.tmbundle installed in my home folder at /library/
application support/TextMate/bundles/Markdown.tmbundle
There is no Plugin directory on this path and I do not have Markdown
1.0.1d installed

I am trying to stay as standard as possible, so upgrading is easy. Do
I create a /‍Library/‍Application Support/‍TextMate/‍PlugIns
directory in my home folder and add Markdown 1.0.1d there also?

I capitalized Markdown

Sorry for the double post.