[TxMt] Blogging Bundle - Image uploads

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 14 15:44:19 UTC 2006

It works when publishing or already published, but does not seem to
work with drafts. Is there a way to have it work with drafts?

On Dec 14, 2006, at 11:24 , Lloyd Williams wrote:

Help file reads:
Image uploading - simply drag an image into the TextMate editor
window. The image is then uploaded to your blogging installation with
the correct URL now inserted into your document.

http://5thirtyone.com/archives/648 says:
Image uploading - simply drag an image into the TextMate editor
window. The image is then uploaded to your blogging installation with
the correct URL now inserted into your document.

Does this mean if I drag an image file into the textmate Blog Post
Markdown file that when I upload it will change the url to ../
wp_content/uploads/file_name.jpg

Or do I have to upload the image and manual edit the link before
posting.

I tried without ftping the image or editing the link and posted as a
draft and the wp edit window still shows the desktop location.

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)