[TxMt] Re: C Library bundle MONSTER

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:16:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> This command can be done in about 10 lines of Ruby, and the corresponding
> dictionary file can be in a format that allows the user to add their own
> commands to this list.

I can't seem to find a way to make this sound not snarky, so I'd like to
add the explicit note that I say this with much sincerity and respect:

If it's so trivial a program, why didn't you just write those 10 lines of
Ruby instead of the 36 lines of response to my email?  Problem solved (or
on it's way to being solved), delete the monster, everyone cheers and has
a drink.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder