[TxMt] C Library bundle MONSTER

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Dec 6 23:31:39 UTC 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 5:52 PM, William D. Neumann wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Jacob Rus wrote:
>
>> 6. I'm going to remove this new bundle tomorrow if there isn't a
>> very compelling reason not to.
>
> So... what's the problem again?
>
> William D. Neumann

I haven't looked at that bundle specifically, but if it's just code
completion snippets…
there should be better ways to do code completion than having a
snippet file for all 100 brazillion functions and everything.

I totally agree that there is a need for code completion, but snippet
files are the wrong way round imho.

Hence my multiple attempts to instigate a standard way of doing
codecompletion with tm_dialog--menu

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg