[TxMt] Multiple file Template

Alastair Moore alastair at kozmo.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 21:09:48 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I'm trying to build a template which will consist of an HTML file and
a CSS file (eventually a number of CSS files in a separate directory)
but I'm having a few problems. I tried duplicating the Objective-C
singleton template and essentially copied and pasted the code with a
few changes. This is what my template code looks like now:

export TM_YEAR=`date +%Y`
export TM_DATE=`date +%Y-%m-%d`
export TM_USERNAME=`niutil -readprop / /users/\$USER realname`
TM_HEADER="$TM_NEW_FILE_BASENAME.css"

if [[ ! (-f $TM_NEW_FILE || -f $TM_HEADER) ]]; then
    perl -pe 's/\$\{([^}]*)\}/$ENV{$1}/g' <html_in.html >"$TM_NEW_FILE"
    perl -pe 's/\$\{([^}]*)\}/$ENV{$1}/g' <css_in.css >"$TM_HEADER"
fi

This creates the HTML file but not the CSS file. Or at least it
didn't until I reloaded the bundles and discovered "untitled.css" had
appeared in the template file list alongside html_in.html and
css_in.css. Very odd! I did some more reading and found a post in the
mailing list archives (http://article.gmane.org/
gmane.editors.textmate.general/8424/match=templates+multiple+files)
which Allan mentioned I need to edit an info.plist file.
Unfortunately I've not been able to find this file anywhere. Could
anyone suggest where it might be and what I need to edit?

Eventually I want to build a template which looks like

index.html
	\stylesheets
		master.css
		standard.css

Would this be possible and if so, any pointers on how I might go
about it?

Cheers!

Alastair