[TxMt] Footer for Preview Print other than Prince 5.1

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 14:47:36 UTC 2006

Oops, I forgot to include the link to pandoc.

http://sophos.berkeley.edu/macfarlane/pandoc/README.html

It appears pandoc will let you insert whatever you want before/after
the \begin{document} or before the \end{document}, so you can do your
footers that way. It also supports footnotes in Markdown.

Only problem is it requires GHC, which is like a 6 hour compile ;)

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org